How to make 3 column templates!

Hey everyone! My friend Carroll just wrote a comment, asking how to make 3 column templates. I love my 3 column templates, especially with all the gadgets I have littering my blogs! it makes me feel much more organized.

I have the perfect website that'll teach you ANYTHING about blogger. Here's the links for their tutorials on changing your template.

Remember, the template you need to have my layouts is MINIMA, even so, I'll post how to make 3 column layouts in all Blogger Templates.

11 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

Cool, I knew that you would have the answer!! Thank you, now I just have to try it...

Jessica said...

thank you so much for the info =]

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and I love it! Keep up with the fabulous posts! I am adding you to my "bloggity blog" blog roll so I can revisit often.

Carroll Farm said...

OK, I am a dork and couldn't get it to work. :) I will have to attempt it again soon. :)

Amanda said...

Meep! Somebody got a new blog layout! I love it!! :)

Line:) said...

hello...can i ask you, how to make a header like yours?

Zelia said...

Hi dear I am from Brazil and I am trying to do that kind of background, is that you can tell me that size in px (width x height and resolution) do you use? Use the Photoshop CS3.
Thank you, love your blog.
kisses
Zelia

Zelia said...

Thank you.

ALLIE. said...

Hi dear(: i really love your blog. i have a little qns. i cant seem to view the layout on my blog with internet windows explorer 8 and firefox can you please help me?(: thank you!

heh(: my name is also Allie(:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THIS BLOG IS IN-ACTIVE said...

HI there! I go to click on the above links to learn 'something' and it goes to tricks-for-new-bloggers.blogspot and it doesn't say how to do any of the three column steps.


I dont understand any of this. I am so confused...

I love your blog thank you for sharing, but I am so confused...